Linear Collider Forum

Home » Software Tools » org.lcsim » Org.lcsim has stopped working ...
Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1327] Thu, 13 December 2007 18:24 Go to next message
kutschke
A few mintues ago my org.lcsim jobs were working fine. The project I was working on now gives the error message listed below. Between the copy working and not working, I made a one line change in a .java file, recompile it and reran from the command line. I have not changed the input file or any of the jar files.

I went back to my standard beginning example, that has always run

As nearly as I can tell some schema out in web space has changed.

Any idea what to do?

Thanks,
Rob

Exception in thread "main" org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManager$ConditionsSetNotFound Exception: Error reading detector condition item 'compact.xml' for detector 'sid00'
at org.lcsim.util.loop.DetectorConditionsConverter.getData(Dete ctorConditionsConverter.java:32)
at org.lcsim.util.loop.DetectorConditionsConverter.getData(Dete ctorConditionsConverter.java:17)
at org.lcsim.conditions.CachedConditionsImplementation.getCache dData(CachedConditionsImplementation.java:19)
at org.lcsim.util.event.BaseLCSimEvent.getDetector(BaseLCSimEve nt.java:65)
at org.lcsim.util.DriverAdapter.recordSupplied(DriverAdapter.ja va:70)
at org.freehep.record.loop.SequentialRecordLoopImpl.supplyRecor d(SequentialRecordLoopImpl.java:564)
at org.freehep.record.loop.SequentialRecordLoopImpl.loop(Sequen tialRecordLoopImpl.java:469)
at org.lcsim.util.loop.LCSimLoop.loop(LCSimLoop.java:158)
at org.lcsim.util.loop.LCSimLoop.loop(LCSimLoop.java:140)
at MainLoop.main(MainLoop.java:32)
Caused by: org.jdom.input.JDOMParseException: Error on line 263 of document http://www.lcsim.org/schemas/compact/1.0/compact.xsd: s4s-elt-must-match.1: The content of 'gdmlFile' must match (annotation?, (simpleType | complexType)?, (unique | key | keyref)*)). A problem was found starting at: attribute.
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:465)
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:770)
at org.lcsim.geometry.compact.CompactReader.read(CompactReader. java:79)
at org.lcsim.geometry.GeometryReader.read(GeometryReader.java:4 9)
at org.lcsim.util.loop.DetectorConditionsConverter.getData(Dete ctorConditionsConverter.java:26)
... 9 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-must-match.1: The content of 'gdmlFile' must match (annotation?, (simpleType | complexType)?, (unique | key | keyref)*)). A problem was found starting at: attribute.
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseExc eption(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchema Error(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAbstractTraverser.re portSchemaError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.tra verseNamedElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.tra verseLocal(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.traverseLoca lElements(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGramm ar(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElem ent(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(Un known Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartEle ment(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDis patcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$Fragme ntContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDo cument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unk nown Source)
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:453)
... 13 more

Rob Kutschke Computing Division, MS#234
kutschke@fnal.gov Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Phone: (630) 840-5645 P.O. Box 500
Fax: (630) 840-2783 Batavia, IL 60510
http://home.fnal.gov/~kutschke/
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1328 is a reply to message #1327] Thu, 13 December 2007 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tonyj

Hi Rob, it looks like someone (probably jeremy) updated the compact.xsd file at

http://www.lcsim.org/schemas/compact/1.0/compact.xsd

at 17:57 pacific time.

For now I have put back the old version, and renamed the new one to compact.xsd.jeremy

Tony
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1329 is a reply to message #1328] Fri, 14 December 2007 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kutschke
Thanks - its working now.

Rob Kutschke Computing Division, MS#234
kutschke@fnal.gov Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Phone: (630) 840-5645 P.O. Box 500
Fax: (630) 840-2783 Batavia, IL 60510
http://home.fnal.gov/~kutschke/
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1381 is a reply to message #1327] Tue, 05 February 2008 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bjasper
I just updated Geomcconverted and lcsim, but now lcsim won't compile. I get a whole bunch of errors related to plugins and jas. I've attached the output.

I tried removing the directory and checking lcsim out from scratch but I get the same error.

• Attachment: fail.txt
    (Size: 11.28KB, Downloaded 994 times)
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1382 is a reply to message #1381] Tue, 05 February 2008 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tonyj

It looks to me like the file

/home/jasper/.maven/repository/jas/jars/jas3-26092007.jar

is corrupted. Try deleting it and running maven again.

Tony
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1383 is a reply to message #1382] Tue, 05 February 2008 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bjasper
Excellent. Thanks Tony Smile
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1384 is a reply to message #1383] Wed, 06 February 2008 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bjasper
Hmmm, with the corrupt aida package out of the way, now it seems like I can't run *any* drivers, within JAS3 or outside. I keep getting complaints about "NoSuchMethodError: org.lcsim.detector.DetectorElementContainer.add(Lorg/lcsim/d etector/IDetectorElement;) "

I've checked the CVSweb and there doesn't seem to be any packages like that... I can't even run the examples from JAS3 (e.g. Analysis101). Any suggestions? I've attached the output of the fail. (Note: this is a runtime problem, I can compile without warnings)

• Attachment: fail.txt
    (Size: 1.56KB, Downloaded 756 times)
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1388 is a reply to message #1384] Sat, 09 February 2008 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dmitry Onoprienko
It looks like some of your files are still corrupted. Have you tried to clean both GeomConverter and lcsim projects and rebuild them, then verify that the created GeomConverter.jar and lcsim.jar files have been copied to your .JAS3/extensions directory ? You might also try clearing maven repository before doing this.
Re: Org.lcsim has stopped working ... [message #1392 is a reply to message #1388] Mon, 11 February 2008 12:50 Go to previous message
bjasper
Yes, this was the case. I cleaned everything up and built them again. Thanks for the help!
Previous Topic:Detector Element code now bombs on sid01
Next Topic:GeomConverter - Installing and Running
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Feb 16 10:59:18 Pacific Standard Time 2020
.:: Contact :: Home ::.