Linear Collider Forum

Home » Software Tools » org.lcsim » GeomConverter, 'conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap'
GeomConverter, 'conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap' [message #2268] Tue, 09 July 2013 15:44
aconway
Hi,

I'm trying to use GeomConverter to create xml files for PandoraPFA for the mcdrcal01 detector and can't get it to work. The stacktrace looks something like the following.

[aconway@tp mcdrcal02]$ java -jar ~/.m2/repository/org/lcsim/GeomConverter/2.8-SNAPSHOT/GeomConverter-2.8-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar -o pandora compact.xml mcdrcal01_pandora.xml
EcalEndcap
HcalEndcap
MuonEndcap
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManager$ConditionsSetNotFoundException: Conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap
	at org.lcsim.geometry.compact.converter.Main.main(Main.java:107)
Caused by: org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManager$ConditionsSetNotFoundException: Conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap
	at org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManagerImplementation.getConditions(ConditionsManagerImplementation.java:141)
	at org.lcsim.geometry.util.SamplingFractionManager$SamplingFractionConverter.getData(SamplingFractionManager.java:112)
	at org.lcsim.geometry.util.SamplingFractionManager$Sampling

It seems clear I don't have the right files in the right places for GeomConverter to get the sampling fractions, but I don't really know what it needs. From what I've been able to dig up on the Internet, this simply isn't documented yet. I'll also mention that this command works when I use the sidloi3 detector.

I attached the detector's .zip file. While not all the files in SamplingFractions have the right filenames, it seems to me EcalEndcap should at least work.

Thanks,
Alex

Previous Topic:GemConverter build Failed
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun May 20 20:23:16 Pacific Daylight Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.