Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Analysis Tools » how to get VtxBarrHits for a particle?
Re: how to get VtxBarrHits for a particle? [message #1211 is a reply to message #1210] Mon, 15 October 2007 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dmitry Onoprienko
Andrei, I do not remember when the last "official" release was made, so I am not sure whether it was before or after the mcTrackFinder package was moved from contrib to the main area. In any case, I would not recommend trying to use the lcsim.jar that can be downloaded through Jas3 plugin manager. Those releases are made very infrequently, and the framework is still under fairly rapid development, so if you try to use someone's recent code with old lcsim.jar, you are likely to run into problems.

I would check out both GeomConverter and lcsim modules from CVS, build them, and install into Jas3. I think you have already seen the tutorial on how to do this. If you do your own code development in NetBeans, you can also put your files into the org.lcsim source tree and build them together - with tests turned off, the build takes just a few seconds.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message