Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Analysis Tools » JAS3 classpath question/trying to get trivalPFA to compile
JAS3 classpath question/trying to get trivalPFA to compile [message #1508] Tue, 17 June 2008 12:34 Go to previous message
manly
I am running JAS3 on windows XP. I am trying to compile TrivialPFA.java in JAS3. The compilation fails with messages like

C:\Documents and Settings\Manly\My Documents\Research\ILC\LC_software\lcsim\src\org\lcsim\plugi n\web\examples\TrivialPFA.java:14: package org.lcsim.recon.pfa.cheat does not exist
import org.lcsim.recon.pfa.cheat.PerfectIdentifier;

I have downloaded from CVS the software in LCsim. I was thinking when I saw these errors that it meant my classpath in JAS3 in incorrect. No surprise there since I was working with the initial default classpath unmodified. So I tried adding the classpath

C:\Documents and Settings\Manly\My Documents\Research\ILC\LC_software\lcsim\src\

and/or

C:\Documents and Settings\Manly\My Documents\Research\ILC\LC_software\lcsim\src\org\

and/or a path all the way to the directory containing the missing code ... such as all the way to \cheat\ for the missing package above. None of this seemed to help JAS3 find my missing packages.

How do I define the classpath correctly so that JAS3 finds the missing packages? Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks,
Steve

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Analysis101 fails to compile yet runs - why?
Next Topic:Efficiency plot using AIDA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 16 13:35:51 Pacific Daylight Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.