Linear Collider Forum

Home » General » General Questions » Class not found
Re: Class not found [message #1767 is a reply to message #1757] Fri, 19 June 2009 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bweinert
Hi, I've run into a new problem. I'm running muon reconstruction, but nothing ever makes it to the muon list. The data all seems to be right, I've done distributions of theta, rho, momentum, phi and all of them seem normal. It creates the virtual hits, I'm pretty sure that the problem is with the matching in BarrelSegmentFinder. I put a few changes in BarrelSegmentFinder and compiled and ran it. The only thing is that it doesn't seem like the muon reconstruction program calls the new and improved version of the BarrelSegmentFinder, it calls the original one. I tried saving and overriding the BarrelSegmentFinder and that did nothing. I also tried changing its name and creating a new file. The problem with that was that when I tried importing it and compiling muonreco, the compiler said that it didn't recognize the new variable BarrelSegmentFinder1. Is this because it isn't part of the original build, although I saved it in the right spot and called it correctly? Is there anything I should do?

Thank you for your time and help.

-Ben

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message