Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Reconstruction » Skip events & LCFI package
Skip events & LCFI package [message #1903] Mon, 18 January 2010 08:08 Go to previous message
voutsi
Hello everybody,

I am analyzing higgsstrahlung data using the steering file stdreco.xml, from /afs/desy.de/group/it/ilcsoft/StandardConfig/v02-00-00/mc200 8/. While in general the output seems ok when I try to skip some events (using SkipNEvents parameter of the steering file - no matter how many events) I am taking the following message from the FlavourTagProcessor for each jet:

FlavourTagProcessor - Warning: Unexpected multiplicity of 0.164409!
FlavourTagProcessor - Warning: b tag output has size 0. Putting invalid output value of -1 in the LCIO file.
FlavourTagProcessor - Warning: c tag output has size 0. Putting invalid output value of -1 in the LCIO file.
FlavourTagProcessor - Warning: c tag (b background only) output has size 0. Putting invalid output value of -1 in the LCIO file.

As I understand the multiplicity refers to the number of reconstructed vertices. So is giving a non natural number of vertices, which is apparently wrong, so finally is putting an invalid output to the neural nets.
Finally job is crashing with a segmentation error.

Is something else I need to do in order to use SkipNEvents parameter?

Any comment would be welcome,
thank you

Yorgos

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Matching
Next Topic:RecoMCTruthLinker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Nov 12 20:58:31 Pacific Standard Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.