Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Tracking & Vertexing » Recent Changes in MarlinTPC trunk
Re: Recent Changes in MarlinTPC trunk [message #2048 is a reply to message #2035] Thu, 12 August 2010 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ralf
Hi

thanks for the fast replies Smile

---------------------------------------

jabernathy wrote on Wed, 11 August 2010 12:16

ralf wrote on Wed, 11 August 2010 08:51
On my computer, using latest trunk (r2207), a simple chain using the ConditionsProcessor, the TrackerRawDataToDataConverterProcessor and the PedestalSubtractorProcessor does always stop with:
*** glibc detected *** Marlin: double free or corruption

and then some more messages.
This worked in the last trunk revision before (r2198). Haven't yet figured out why this happens.

I don't have the same error using those processors. Can you send me your files so I can test it locally?

I figured out that it happens after all the processing of the events is done (took some hours to run it in DEBUG mode).
Do you have access to AFS? Tomorrow, I could place the input files somewhere there.

---------------------------------------

jabernathy wrote on Wed, 11 August 2010 12:16

ralf wrote on Wed, 11 August 2010 08:51
In the PedestalSubstractor, I think the renaming of the override parameter from "MaximumADCValue" to "MaximumADCValueOverride" is a good idea. Maybe we should make this a convention to append to optional parameters like this the word "Override"?

In the latest version of the trunk it is named correctly.

I know. I just wanted to point out, that I liked your idea and that one might do it like this in the other processors Smile

CU, Ralf.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message