Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Tracking & Vertexing » Recent Changes in MarlinTPC trunk
Re: Recent Changes in MarlinTPC trunk [message #2051 is a reply to message #2033] Fri, 13 August 2010 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ralf
I have put the files of the now failing example here:
/afs/desy.de/group/flc/pool/rdiener/public

There is:

• TPCRawData.slcio : file with 100 events (7 modules with 5000 channels each)
  • condDB_pedestal_HEAD_1262304000000000000.slcio : contains the pedestals as simple file
  • pedestal_substraction_trunk.xml : MarlinTPC steering file; the MaximumADCValueOverride parameter is set wrong (should be 255), but this shouldn't be a problem. I have now set that is processes 3 events, since it doesn't matter for the error how many events it processes.
  • generateRawData.cpp : a small program with which I created the raw data - not programmed too clean (more copy&pasted from other programs I had). The pedestals are calculated from the RawData using the PedestalCalculator.

I hope there are no problems with access rights. They should be set in the right way now.

I tried the debugger, but at least for me it didn't provide much useful information.
I hope it isn't some embarrassing, simple error I overlooked Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2010 10:25]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message