Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Reconstruction » Problems using LCDG4 data with org.lcsim
question.gif  Problems using LCDG4 data with org.lcsim [message #209] Wed, 06 April 2005 15:32 Go to previous message
lima
Hi,

I am porting DigiSim package to org.lcsim framework. I am now at a point which I need to run over some data for the next steps of development.

I tried to process some LCIO files produced by LCDG4 using SDJan03 geometry. org.lcsim crashes with the following message:

---------------------
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Please see http://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/ilc/Conditions+d atabase
---------------------

I think that SDJan03 geometry is available from org.lcsim, so I was wondering if there is something I need to do to be able to process LCDG4 events within org.lcsim? Maybe a LCDG4-specific handler a la LCD_LCDG4_Event and/or LCD_LCDG4_Detector classes in hep.lcd? Or maybe the run header info stored by LCDG4 needs to be adapted for org.lcsim?

Please advise. In the meantime, please point me to some LCIO data files I could run right away, without further changes to org.lcsim, so that I can continue with my DigiSim development.

TIA,
Guilherme

Read Message question.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Clustering
Next Topic:Why org.lcsim.util.lcio.SIOSimCalorimeterHit is not public?!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Nov 17 06:55:33 Pacific Standard Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.