Linear Collider Forum

Home » Software Tools » org.lcsim » JAS3: No information about the Detector Geometry Error
Re: JAS3: No information about the Detector Geometry Error [message #2132 is a reply to message #2131] Tue, 25 January 2011 01:11 Go to previous message
poojasaxena
Dear Norman,
Thanks for replying so early, it worked and I could run using sidloi3 detector design, but while using clic_sid, I again got stuck. Please find the update here.

I load the Tracking code "MainTrackingDriver.java" of sidloi3 detector design org.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.trackingdrivers.sidloi3 .MainTrackingDriver
along with the data file " d_Theta1-179_100GeV_OpalTune-0-1000_SLIC-v2r8p3_geant4-v9r3p 1_QGSP_BERT_sidloi3.slcio " and the same analysis code. In the Tracking code, I changed the xml file as sidloi3_ttbar_strategies.xml instead of default autogen_ttbar_sidloi2.xml and I could run it using JAS3 and could get the pT & Z0 plots.

As a next step, I tried loading Tracking file of clic_sid org.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.trackingdrivers.clic_si d.MainTrackingDriver with the same analysis code and the same data file. For clic_sid, I used the "clic01_sid_tt_3TeV_final.xml" as the xml file. , but while loading I got the following Error message "Error Instantiating rg.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.trackingdrivers.clic_sid .MainTrackingDriver "

The details of the Error message was following,

java.lang.RuntimeException: IO Exception occurred
at org.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.StrategyXMLUtils.getStr ategyListFromInputStream(StrategyXMLUtils.java:114)
at org.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.StrategyXMLUtils.getStr ategyListFromResource(StrategyXMLUtils.java:53)
at org.lcsim.recon.tracking.seedtracker.trackingdrivers.clic_si d.MainTrackingDriver. <init>(MainTrackingDriver.java:52)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Native ConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(De legatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:5 32)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:372)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:325)
at org.lcsim.plugin.LCSimPlugin.handleEvent(LCSimPlugin.java:16 5)
at org.freehep.application.studio.EventSender.broadcast(EventSe nder.java:30)
at org.freehep.jas.extension.compiler.JASClassManager.loadClass (JASClassManager.java:144)
at org.freehep.jas.extension.compiler.LoadDialog.actionPerforme d(LoadDialog.java:64)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButto n.java:2012)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractB utton.java:2335)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultBu ttonModel.java:404)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel .java:259)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Bas icButtonListener.java:253)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6175)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:326 7)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5940)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2105)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4536)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2163)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4362)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container. java:4461)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.j ava:4125)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java: 4055)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2149)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:604)
at org.freehep.jas.util.waitcursor.WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatc hEvent(WaitCursorEventQueue.java:47)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDis patchThread.java:275)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispat chThread.java:200)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispat chThread.java:194)
at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:1072)
at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Dialog.java:1126)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1124)
at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1468)
at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1420)
at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:842)
at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:1011)
at org.freehep.jas.extension.compiler.LoadDialog.showDialog(Loa dDialog.java:104)
at org.freehep.jas.extension.compiler.CompilerPlugin$Commands.o nLoadClass(CompilerPlugin.java:471)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandProcessor.invoke(C ommandProcessor.java:125)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandProcessor.invokeCo mmand(CommandProcessor.java:162)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandProcessor$SimpleTa rget.doCommand(CommandProcessor.java:290)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandProcessor.invokeCo mmand(CommandProcessor.java:136)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandProcessor$SimpleTa rget.invoke(CommandProcessor.java:326)
at org.freehep.util.commanddispatcher.CommandSourceAdapter.acti onPerformed(CommandSourceAdapter.java:89)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButto n.java:2012)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractB utton.java:2335)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultBu ttonModel.java:404)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel .java:259)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:374)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItem UI.java:829)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased (BasicMenuItemUI.java:873)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticast er.java:289)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticast er.java:289)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6175)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:326 7)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5940)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2105)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4536)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2163)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container. java:4461)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.j ava:4125)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java: 4055)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2149)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:604)
at org.freehep.jas.util.waitcursor.WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatc hEvent(WaitCursorEventQueue.java:47)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDis patchThread.java:275)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispat chThread.java:200)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDis patchThread.java:190)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread. java:185)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread. java:177)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:13 8)

It seems, the error is linked with the xml file compatibility with the given detector geometry but I am unable to resolve it.
I will be grateful if you could point me to the corresponding necessary reading documents.

Thanks again

best regards
pooja..

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:How can I access the current input file from within the lcsim
Next Topic:GemConverter build Failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jan 22 11:47:20 Pacific Standard Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.