Linear Collider Forum

Home » Software Tools » org.lcsim » GeomConverter, 'conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap'
GeomConverter, 'conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap' [message #2268] Tue, 09 July 2013 15:44
aconway
Hi,

I'm trying to use GeomConverter to create xml files for PandoraPFA for the mcdrcal01 detector and can't get it to work. The stacktrace looks something like the following.

[aconway@tp mcdrcal02]$ java -jar ~/.m2/repository/org/lcsim/GeomConverter/2.8-SNAPSHOT/GeomConverter-2.8-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar -o pandora compact.xml mcdrcal01_pandora.xml
EcalEndcap
HcalEndcap
MuonEndcap
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManager$ConditionsSetNotFoundException: Conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap
	at org.lcsim.geometry.compact.converter.Main.main(Main.java:107)
Caused by: org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManager$ConditionsSetNotFoundException: Conditions set not found: SamplingFractions/EcalEndcap
	at org.lcsim.conditions.ConditionsManagerImplementation.getConditions(ConditionsManagerImplementation.java:141)
	at org.lcsim.geometry.util.SamplingFractionManager$SamplingFractionConverter.getData(SamplingFractionManager.java:112)
	at org.lcsim.geometry.util.SamplingFractionManager$Sampling

It seems clear I don't have the right files in the right places for GeomConverter to get the sampling fractions, but I don't really know what it needs. From what I've been able to dig up on the Internet, this simply isn't documented yet. I'll also mention that this command works when I use the sidloi3 detector.

I attached the detector's .zip file. While not all the files in SamplingFractions have the right filenames, it seems to me EcalEndcap should at least work.

Thanks,
Alex

Read Message
Previous Topic:GemConverter build Failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 05:06:57 Pacific Daylight Time 2017
.:: Contact :: Home ::.