Linear Collider Forum

Home » Analysis and Reconstruction » Reconstruction » One block handler per RawCalHit class implementation?
One block handler per RawCalHit class implementation? [message #234] Mon, 25 April 2005 12:56 Go to previous message
lima
Hi,

I have created my own implementation of the RawCalorimeterHit interface. Then I have stored many raw hits into a Vector<RawCalorimeterHits> and appended this collection into the EventHeader. So far so good.

Then LCIOWriter complains:

------------------------
Apr 25, 2005 1:23:35 PM org.lcsim.util.lcio.LCIOWriter writeData
WARNING: No handler found for block HADrawCollection of class org.lcsim.event.RawCalorimeterHit
------------------------

I found that the BlockHandlers in org.lcsim.util.lcio do not handle any other class than the ones internal to that package, e.g. SIORawCalorimeterHit. I tried to copy the SimCalHit block handler to handle RawCalHits (by just replacing "Sim" to "Raw" everywhere in the new file), but I found that this just makes it able to handle SIORawCalorimeterHits, and not my own implementation of RawCalorimeterHit interface.

Does this mean I have to create another RawHitBlockHandler to handle my own version of the RawCalHit implementation?

Thanks in advance,
Guilherme Lima

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Why org.lcsim.util.lcio.SIOSimCalorimeterHit is not public?!
Next Topic:Tracks in Wired4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 18 00:50:45 Pacific Daylight Time 2018
.:: Contact :: Home ::.